Thank you for choosing to come to Impact Summit 2021: we are looking forward to spending two days with you. We really value your attendance and hope that you enjoy the event, get inspired and meet some amazing people!
This is an inclusive space, so please come as yourself.
We want to make sure that our conference is a safe space for everyone and therefore we have set the following code of conduct that we expect all attendees, speakers and partners to agree with.
If a participant engages in behaviour that violates this code of conduct, the events team may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the group without refund.
The following behaviours are expected and requested of all Impact Summit participants:
- Participate in the event authentically and actively.
- You’re welcome to share content from outside of the event, but please don’t share messages from other participants without their permission.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Alert the FutureX / Impact Summit events team by email at email@example.com if you notice a dangerous situation or violations of this Code of Conduct.
The following behaviours are considered unacceptable at Startup Summit:
- Deliberate intimidation, disparagement, obscenity, or harassment of participants in any form.
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of the virtual networking space.
- Discussing, advocating for, or engaging in illegal activity.
- Attempting to data-mine or data-scrape. Requests for API access or the use of any tools, plugins, or scripts for the purposes of acquiring email addresses, names, chat data, usernames, or any other user information for export are strictly forbidden.
Consequences of unacceptable Behaviour
Unacceptable behaviour from any participant, including partners, speakers and those with admin and decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behaviour, the events team may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the event without refund.
Some users may post external website links in the virtual networking area. Please be advised that FutureX is not responsible for any of the content on these linked websites.
Any questions? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org